Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Weekend


SydtheShiz and Kilowatts
Like I mentioned before, in my family we pretty much celebrate our birthdays for a few days and since I was Utah when I came back to California I had to celebrate it with my POSSE!! So we hangout  ALL Saturday!!! We went to Baja Fresh for lunch which I personally do not love, however their chicken quesadilla are so good, something about the way they are made makes me get them every time.. We then stopped at Target where Sydney picked out this ADORABLE dress which was on clearance and I looked hot in it so I bought it. We then went and got a pedicure and manicure!! Then went to Wendy's were Katy tried her first frosty and didn't even finish it .. Lastly we went to the mall to watch "Morning Glory" which was funny and cute. We got there early so we walked around the mall and then asked this high school girl to take a picture of us in front of the beautiful Christmas tree they had in the foyer and this is the picture we ended up with 30 feet of sidewalk and the bottom of the big tree.. 
(note to everyone don't ask high school girls to take pictures)


Overall a WONDERFUL Saturday with the POSSE!!

3 comments:

  1. what a fun extended birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite part was that tela doesn't even like baja fresh, but she picked it anyway. HS girls!! LOSER, hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. also the movie is called MOrnign glory, not glory morning!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete