Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

I thought this Christmas would be quiet and laid back since the twins are 14 years old and boy was I wrong. At 7:30 a.m. there they all were jumping on my bed telling me to wake up, I couldn't believe it they were so excited to open presents. After we opened all the presents my mom noticed that Dallen was missing one of his gifts so she asked him " are you sure there nothing under the tree for you"?  He replied " nope there isn't". My mom was so confused she didn't know where the game Skate 3 was that he had wanted so bad. She then asked " did you open the Skate 3 game" He said " oh yes I opened that a long time ago like at 5:30 a.m.". We all laughed so hard, this is why he was so happy the whole time he was opening gifts and wasn't really in a hurry. He had the game he wanted downstairs loading already. Later that evening Roland and  I headed to my dad where we opened gifts and attempted to play the new  monopoly build that we received. I had a wonderful Christmas and am so grateful that I could spend with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment