Saturday, November 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!



I love birthdays and I especially love mine because its around Thanksgiving allowing me to be home with all my family and most of my friends!! I also love my birthday because I get to celebrate it like for three days !!  I turned the BIG 23!!  The day before  I got to do some crazy BLACK Friday shopping with my mom and aunts, I later then got to go to the doctor for my face. We then had a birthday lunch to celebrate my cousin Kameo and mine at Zoupas. The next day was really my birthday in which dad made me breakfast and then later went to see "Megamind" with me :)  I spent the rest of the day with my dad and later that evening went and had dinner with some good friends. 
Megan and Barner

  Shalise and Amanda

JaNae, Drew, and Skyler
 all came to dinner after following my horrible "west aka east" directions to Wingers where we all stuffed our face full of sticky fingers. We then went to Skyler's home and enjoyed some yummy cake that Meg made and  I opened presents where Danny and Roland joined and then we watched a movie. 
THANKS EVERYONE 
 for a GREAT 23RD BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment