Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

Grandma Maureen and Grandpa Berry

Brandon,Hayden,Dallen,Mom and Grandparents
To start my New Years  Eve my Grandpa Berry called and invited my family to Sizzlers which is their favorite place to eat.  It was a great lunch, my Grandma Maureen talked  more then ever to me about  how happy she was that I was serving a mission. Later that even I got all done up to go out with Hailee and Skyler to a YSA dance. The dance wasn't the best  the d.j. was horrible and I was very upset that he was playing the same lame songs over. Luckily there was a cute guy there that I eyed the whole time waiting to dance with him. After waiting almost the whole night I went over and asked him. His name was Justin he was 6'5" a hockey player and had a hurt back so he was only able to dance to a slow song. It was the best song of the whole night!! To bad he didn't agree . 

No comments:

Post a Comment