Thursday, December 9, 2010

Final Project


For my sewing class final we had to put together a long sleeve button blouse that actual is fitted for us, so I was so excited since the skirt could only be sizes 8 or 10.  However the professor did not leave us enough time to complete this shirt. We started  cutting the pattern for this project the week before Thanksgiving  then had the next week off and then Dec. 3rd was the due date on the syllabus!! I was so freaking out in class because mine wasn't even close to being done. Luckily the professor realized that we started this late and that we wouldn't be done that day, so she gave us a another week. So  the following  Thursday for 8 hours I sewed, luckily it was going smooth,but still so hard and long. I completed my shirt and it turned out pretty good for such little time I had. I sadly sewed one of my arm sleeves on backwards and it is too small for me and she didn't teach us how to do machine button holes so it only has buttons. Overall though it was a great class and I learned so much from it. I enjoyed creating my projects even though they stressed me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment