Monday, December 6, 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweater


Brittany, Me, Jami and Brian
Paige,Gilbert, ReAna and Belle

Katy, Nate and Syd
I've always wanted to put together an Ugly Christmas Sweater party so I finally did for FHE!! I was so excited cause I hear about them all the time in Utah, but I have never been to one. So I took charge of this event and made sure people heard about it through Facebook and announced in Relief Society all excited and only 4 people show up in sweaters :( I was so sad I thought my ward would've overdressed not under, my committee members where all there and didn't dress up :( Anyways I guess the positive thing is there were 25 people, yeah boy!! My last FHE and I am in the 20s for attendance!!  It was also a white elephant gift party which everyone enjoyed. It was funny to watch the boys opening candles and lotions and then the girls stealing them away..  
The best gifts are the ones below ..

Jami's too expensive mug  from California so she only gets half

   
Leigh received refried beans

Nate won an Obama bobble head guy

No comments:

Post a Comment