Sunday, December 12, 2010

Northridge 1st Missionaries


Me and Elder Johnson

Elder Johnson

Elder Bills and Me

Being in the Northridge 3rd Ward has allowed me to become really involved with missionary lessons. All the missionaries in this area are so awesome and have truly helped me decided to serve a mission. I am so grateful for all the friendship they have shown me. Elder Johnson serves in our family ward that we share the building with and he is the one of the most happiest elders I have met. He always has a smile on his face and a positive attitude. We were joking around  how I have only seen him sad twice and once was last week which he remember every detail on why he was upset and today of course because he is being transferred. Elder Bills is his companion and he is more new, but we have some great stories involving Katy's attitude about Elder Bills replacing Elder Fairbanks. (haha ) Elder Bills is awesome he is from Michagan compared to a lot of the elders who are from Utah. He gets a little mad that I'm so tall because he is only 5'6" 3/4 or something like he stated once its because he's half mexican. hahaha
Thank you Elder Johnson & Bills for being such a great influence and for serving a mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment