Friday, December 10, 2010

Kilowatts turns 20

Birthday Girl
                          

The cute fake pine tree and poinsettias
 The world's LARGEST Reese's peanut butter cup

    
     We both don't like shrimp yet Katy decided
 to give it a thumbs up anyways         
Katy Wilson is a girl who I met only 8 months ago as I spoke at her baptism not even realizing that 4 months later once CSUN started that we would become POSSE FRIENDS.. She is such a great and amazing person who is so fun to be around. She just turned 20 years old so to celebrate her birthday we went to City Walk to shop and have dinner. It was so much fun we took tons of pictures of random things we thought were funny or cute. I had the great idea to switch Syd cameras so that all the pictures she took with my camera I would be in them and same for her, BEST IDEA EVER!! As we walked around the area was decorated for Christmas so they had lights, fake snow, and these little pine tree with poinsettia in the flower boxes..(it was so cute, it felt like I was in Utah) One of candy stores had the worlds LARGEST Reese's Peanut Butter Cups which I love and so wanted to buy, but not for $19.99I was able to buy a Dodger shirt so I could remember all my great baseball games and conversations about how DODGERS are better then the Giants. We had dinner at Johnny Rockets which was so yummy...  After we walked outside to the Christmas tree and took pictures music begin playing which Syd dared me to dance in public. So me being myself said yes which turned out perfect because the next song happened to be the Hanson Brother's song "MMM bop"on the big flat screen, so I danced and sang away. (hence the video below for evidence) After four hours of City Walk we headed home for birthday cake and watched the movie " Just Wright" which was stressing me out the first half, but ended perfectly!! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATELYN MORGAN 
WILSON :)





No comments:

Post a Comment