Thursday, December 30, 2010

P.G. Friends


Over the break I was able to go to lunch at Zupas with my old P.G. volleyball friends and it was so good to see them all at the same time and hear how about their lives. I was also able to have a separate lunch at Costa Vida with Barner, JaNae, and Hailey Jeppson which was a great to see Hailey since I haven't seen her for a year. I am so grateful for all these old teammates and am so glad that we are still good enough friends that we can meet up and have a good time like we never left P.G.
Allyce - Married in 2009 and graduated from UVU in May and is now coaching and teaching at A.F.
JaNae- Graduated from Eastern Washington in May and is now working at a troubled kids center
Barner- Is attending Capelli a hair school 
Kortney-  Is a mom to Christopher who is 2 years old and just finished school at Georgetown in May
Kailee-  Is a senior at Fordham University
Christina- Is a senior at BYU
Me- I just finished my last year of college at CSUN and am planning to serve a mission in June
Hailey-  Married in 2009 and just bought her first home in Eagle Mt. and is working full time at Home Depot 

No comments:

Post a Comment