Tuesday, December 14, 2010

POSSE!!

Triple A, Patty P, KiloWatts,and SydtheShiz



Sis and Bro Patton
When school started I got to know Katy Wilson and Sydney Rosell from my ward because they needed a ride to church which I was fine with since they lived right by me. It turned out that we got along really well and became really good friends. We ended up going everywhere together because they didn't have a car. We were hanging out one day in September and some how came about looking up our names on Urban Dictionary and the word posse which stated "your crew, your hommies, a group of friends, people who may or may not have your back".  (We begin laughing so hard). We decided to tell Brother Patton who is our second counselor in the bishopric about our day and finding the word posse and how that's what we were going to call ourselves. So Bro. Patton wanting to be cool asked to join the posse so we let him and his wife in and then decided we need nicknames. Katy and Syd decided upon the nicknames fast for everyone except for mine which took them a whole month. So here are everyones Posse's Names-
  •  Bro. Patton- Patty P (short for Patton and he's Irish)
  •  Sis. Patton- B.O.C.(Bride of Chucky, because her hubby's a redhead)
  •  Katy- KiloWatts (her initials KW)
  •  Sydney- SydtheShiz (because she so cool)
  •  Tela- Triple A (apparently my bra size)
 I am so glad that I got to know these two girls they have truly been great friends to me this semester. I am so grateful for them and all the wonderful memories that we created this fall and will truly miss them. I love you both tons, thanks for being such great support to me through all my hard and good times and for helping me with my callings.  Thank you Bro and Sis Patton for treating me like a daughter/younger sister ;) You both have helped me grow my testimony over this last year. I am so thankful for everything you have done for me and will miss you both tons. Thank you for all the great laughs, temple trips, dinners, and long stories!! Thank you for looking out for me and for trying to find me a guy in the ward Patty P!!  Thank you POSSE for a wonderful 2010 year you all are extremely important to me and have helped me become spiritually stronger. Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. I was laughing my head off reading this and remembering when we looked this up!!!! Tela you are seriously the greatest thing ever that has hapened to me, Im so thankfull for everything that yo have done for me and you make me want to be better. I love you so very much and im going to miss you so much!! i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u! i didnt realize i was killowatts cuz my initials are KW! im dumb lol

    ReplyDelete