Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Boat Parade

Jami, Syd and Me
Jen, Nate, Mavi and Steve
Our Lights

Last years lights
Cutest Couple!!

I  tried to be more bold this year and ask guys out, lucky for me Jami had this activity planned to go to Newport and take a boat ride on Balboa Lake to look at all the Christmas lights on the boats and homes for 2 hours. So I think this will be a great chance to ask this new guy out in the ward and if it gets awkward other people will be there. So I nervously call the guy and ask him to go and he says YES!! I'm all giddy and excited and can't wait to see him that evening to talk about the details for Saturday. As we're at ward prayer he end's up leaving with out talking to me first like he promised. Come to find out he has a family emergency and headed back home to Las Vegas. I was so sad, but  he was a gentlemen and asked for a rain check. Luckily Katy was going out of town so I was able to ask Sydney to be my date, which she of course said yes. We drive an 1 1/2 down to Newport and get on this nice boat with a big group from our ward and head out on the lake. Sad to say not everyone got the memo that that all lights need to be up today so there were a lot of  boats and homes with out lights. However, the group we were with and my date Syd made the night so fun and we a great night!!  After we headed to Carls Jr. to get some fuel in our stomach because that boat ride was a little too long and then headed back home. 
Thanks for a WONDERFUL DATE 
Sydney Lynn Rosell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment