Friday, December 17, 2010

Metcalf's


Breanne and Megan


After the posse and my roommates leaving Thursday and me sitting in my house all Friday as we got new carpet I was ready to get out of the house the next day. I drove over to Megan's home and helped her and Breanne decorate her Christmas tree. Then  later that evening we attended two ward Christmas parties  because the singles ward had great food from a restaurant called Reds and the family ward was having Megan and her mom sing. I was so excited to have an eventful day as I was waiting for my family to arrive . It was a great day I totally forget that its Christmas when I am in California because its either very warm or raining. This year I was busy with finals and packing that I didn't even make time to put up my own Christmas decorations. I am so thankful that I was able to live so close to the Metcalf family for days like this when I want to be around family .

1 comment: