Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

As I reflect back on the year 2010 I look back with JOY and HAPPINESS with all that I accomplished.  I moved forward in so many areas of my life thanks to the goals I set . I accomplished 6.5 of 10
1. Visit the Temple once a month
                                                     DONE!!! total of 15 times,
                                            including a my first trip to Redlands Temple

2.Finish the Book of Mormon
Soooooo sooo close I am at the end of 3 Nephi so a month late
 but much better then I ever thought

3. Work on Family History
I have found out so much thanks to Sister Chidester a cute lady
that works in our family history center.

4.Write in Journal weekly
Um not good at all, but my excuse is that I wrote all my feelings
on my blog instead of my journal.

5.Loose 15 pounds
Ah yeah this didn't happen. Oh I miss volleyball tons because it keeps me in shape


              6.Be confident and happier.
 I was, I found myself involved in many activities
then usual and asked out 5 guys!

 7.Travel abroad 
   Nope didn't happen,
    I just traveled to the beach a lot


                                                             8. Read 4 books
                                                       Yes, thanks to Sarah Dessen!!



                                                         
                                                             9.BLOG
                                            DONE, DONE, and DONE!!



                                                         10. Receive a 3.5 gpa
                                     
 Totally did, with a BIG 3.6 gpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment