Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Aprons

Amanda, Josi, Shalise, Savannah, Alexa, Danielle and Brandy

Me, Amanda and Danielle

After a long drive home in the rain we finally made it back to Utah.  For the Berry Christmas party we all headed out to Cedar Fort to my grandparents where we had a big dinner and  opened up presents from the grandparents which turned out to be aprons and wow they were all beautiful. Then the 24th was here and I was not ready I had only done shopping for my mom, lucky for me Amanda still needed to go so we hit the mall the day before Christmas as I tried to get all my shopping done. We went to Provo mall which was the perfect stop I was able to get every one's gifts. That evening we headed to Thanksgiving Point to see the  Christmas lights which is a tradition we started a  few years ago with my mom's brother's family and then had dinner. It was a wonderful Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment