Monday, December 20, 2010

Last Day in California

Hayden, me and Kade


Sister Ward and Me




Mom and Dallen
Sunday being a day full of good byes hugs and tears( mostly from Bro. Ward) as I prepared to leave California, I was ready to have some fun on my last day there. My mom and I dropped the boys off at a movie because they were being a little annoying. We then went to meet Sis. Ward for lunch at Wood Ranch which is an awesome restaurant known for their trip tip and rolls. After that we went bowling at Matador Bowling alley because of the great special they were having. We then ended the long day with Rebox movies. I am so thankful for my mom and for her driving all the way down to help me move. I am also grateful for the twins and Kade for coming and helping me pack up everything even though they were a little obnoxious at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment