Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My extra calling




With my two callings of FHE Co Chair and RS Meeting Coordinator I have been taking tons of pictures so I decided to take the two bulletin boards we have in the building and keep them updated. I love doing this little extra calling even though I sometimes get a little behind,  I at least I have recent pictures of the people in the ward. Before I left I was determined to get the bulletin boards updated so luckily Syd and Katy were nice enough to help me one night for 2 hours to put up some new pictures. Thanks girls!

2 comments:

  1. ok now that i look at the bullitins i wish that the halloween one was in the middle, but they look good!!! loved it!!! I miss you tela ohh and you need to put up all the pics of bowling and anything els on fb. miss you ALOT!!!

    ReplyDelete