Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Grandparents

Kedar and Me

Grandma Peggy  and Grandpa Burnett

After a long day of packing and fighting with my brothers and it raining, I was finally all packed up and ready to leave my apartment. We drove down to the Burnett grandparents home to have dinner with them. My grandma was so excited I was coming and wanted to do a lot more then just eat, but because loading the truck took a lot more time then expected we only had a little time to be with them. I found out that my grandma isn't going to be able to come to my graduation walk in May which makes me sad to hear. So it was good to be able to have dinner with her one more time since she wont be back till August as she heads to Mongolia. My cousin Kedar was able to join us for dinner which was great since I have seen him since he was 3 years old and wow he looks like my dad did when he was younger.  

No comments:

Post a Comment