Sunday, November 14, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa and Cousins

Grandpa Burnett and me

Me and cousin Jeffery

   After visiting the Redlands Temple I drove over to my Grandpa's home to visit him and my cousins. As I waited my Grandma Peggy called and said "she on her way so  be ready so we can go see a movie". We went to see "Unstoppable" which was a very intense true story that was like the movie "Speed". After walking out of the movie theater  grandma wanted to go back in and watch another movie. Oh she reminded me of my mom, who loves movies even seeing them back to back. Grandma talked non stop the whole time that I was there, I never knew how much information my grandma had bundled up in her.
   That evening she made me go through this pile of gifts in which I tried to refrain from saying yes to everything. Don't worry I'll write the list of gift I received.  The next morning she had so many ideas planned for us to do that day she couldn't  decided. I sadly wasn't feeling the best that Sunday morning so that stopped us from going up to Bear Lake and viewing the area. She took me to the San Bernardino County Museum which has the most different birds and eggs. Later that evening we got  a hold of my cousin Larissa  whom I haven't seen in 5 years. We had dinner together and saw the  movie "127 hours" about the climber who cut his arm off in Moab, Utah in 2003. Overall a very great weekend, I was able to meet my cousin Jeffery for the first time and to see my grandpa which has been over two years..  I love that I have family so close!!

No comments:

Post a Comment