Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cyera and Grandma



On Saturday I received a card from my Grandma Peggy stating :

 Tela, If you're not busy on Nov. 10th, meet Cyera and I at CONRAD'S Restaurant 1 block south on R side on LAKE ST EXIT. Pasadena (Go R after exiting the freeway. about 5:45
 6 p.m. OK. 
Love Gma Peg

 I was sure glad I had nothing planned because grandma had scouted out a place for us to meet and she was serious. Oh she is the cutest grandma ever I truly love her and I am so grateful for her!! So of course I got a little lost trying to get there after missing my exit but I made it. We had a great dinner and talked about how my grandma is headed to Mongolia in May just after my graduation. We then talked about the church, which I believe was the first time that I have really spoken to either one of them about . Before they could leave, even though they were going to be late grandma had to give me gifts of course. Which happened to be..

A fish picture from a place called Laggon 
Live, Laugh,Love  Ceramic Vases
National Geographic The World Poster
Dreamsicle notebook
Two handmade bookmarks  
The book Wit and Wisecracks by Mark Twain
Letter holder
Shambala Preserve donation card
Coin Purse
Metal man pencil holder
Incense tin
Fake flowers
Money themed recycle shopping bag



No comments:

Post a Comment