Monday, November 22, 2010

An eventful Utah trip


 I drove up Saturday the 20th to Cedar City and planned to stay the night and leave the next day to go to P.G., but as a welcome home present it decided to snow really bad. Which ended up being okay because I got to visit with Megan and spend time with the Young family. Because of the snow storm I had to reschedule by missionary dentist appointment to Tuesday in which the day my car decided to lock it self making me late to the dentist. Anyways I got my mission dental exam after fixing a cavity which left half my mouth number for the following 4 hours!!! :(
          I have been wanting to dye my hair again (but was nervous because last year I broke out from the hair dye had a swollen face like "Hitch") so I figured this year would be different because my mom has her beauty licenses and we were not using the Loreal from Walmart. Yeah, NO!! I got a rash on my neck first and  totally got scabs in my scalp again and then had my right side of my face blow up like "Hey Arnold"  not good, except my face wasn't to bad this time.  Later Tuesday night I went to Kameo's surprise birthday party with my numb mouth so I didn't get to eat many sweets, but enjoyed playing pictionary with everyone. Wednesday I meet up with Drew Bradbury and got to have lunch with him at Cafe Rio which is the best !! It was so much fun to sit and talk about everything . Luckily my face hadn't begin swelling or maybe it was and Drew was to nice and didn't say anything. 


1 comment:

  1. im loving the blown up face pic. im laughing really hard right now!!!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete