Saturday, November 13, 2010

Redlands Temple




Bro. Patton, Me,Katy, Davi, Helen, Laura , Emily, Mark


Me, Davi, Helen, Belle, Laura ,Katy, Emily, Mark 


Saturday was a beautiful day, Bro. Patton put together a temple trip to Redlands which happens to be right next to my grandparents. So I was able make two great visits over the weekend!! The Redlands Temple was so pretty and small and has the outward appearance like Mt. Timpanogos. The inside was so white and bright full of windows which is different compared to the Los Angeles temple that we frequently visit.  It was a great day and I am so thankful for Brother Patton and how he is always making appointments for us to visit the many temples that we are surrounded by.














3 comments:

  1. Timpanogos is small!? You should come see our temple! It is perfect though. :) And we are so grateful to have it!

    I mentioned you to my mom the other day. She was excited to hear about you and was wondering how you were doing. Thank goodness for things like blogs and facebook so we can hear news from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timpanogoes isn't small, Redlands just has the same outward appearance as Timpangoes. Oh I miss you're family, I am so grateful for blogs and facebook, they are the best type of communication. :)

    ReplyDelete