Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful and Grateful


Ah,  thanksgiving was so awesome I love this time of year so much!!  The leaves are changing and the weather is cooler allowing for scarves,sweaters, and boots!!  I had a wonderful thanksgiving I was able to spend it with all my family: parents, brothers, cousins ,aunt ,uncles, and grandparents and family friends...
I'M GRATEFUL FOR..
1. Family is what I am so grateful, they all truly complete my life in every way



2. The gospel, which has truly opened my heart and spirit this last year
3. Friends,  they all bring so many great things into my life and push me to be my best

4. Health, even though I visit the doctor a lot I'm truly grateful for my body and being able to play volleyball with no injuries
5. AMERICA, I love living in this beautiful free country 
6. Volleyball, thanks to this great sport I have meet many wonderful people and have been able to attend college and travel
7.  Homes,  I'm thankful to call Utah my home and love living in California where I have roommates, since I'm an only girl
8.  Malibu Molly, an awesome car which has allowed me to travel to Utah and California safely
9. Laughter
10.CSUN and SLCC
11. Compaq and camera
12. Beaches and mountains
13. All 4 Seasons
14. Music and Dancing
15. Chocolate
16. Chick flicks
17. Clothes and shoes
18.Blogs
19. Airplanes
20. Letters
And for all the other SMALL and BIG blessings I have in my LIFE!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment