Thursday, November 11, 2010

Boxing Workout








We did a boxing workout for Relief Society Meeting this month thanks to Tiffany Larson, a new girl in our ward is training to become a professional boxer.  A big thanks to Syd for suppling the boxing gloves and target gloves. Before everyone got there we had to test the equipment out first in which we found out that Katy isn't the best puncher more of a cat fight girl.  It was great to have 14 of the girls show up and all excited to be punching and letting out angry against the bag. I have to say my shoulder were very sore the next day from the intense workout P.S. I do not know if I should be admitting this or not but I changed my first flat bike tire today. Yes, I know I am 22 years old and now changing it for the first time.. I'm LAME I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment