Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cedar City

Me and the Metcalf girls!


My cousin Kade and Me

GO MEGAN
Me and Baby Joe

   So this weekend I made quick trip with the Metcalf family to surprise Megan and to see my family. My trip started Wednesday night when I got to make SUU shirts for Breanne, Momma Metcalf and me. Then Friday at 6:00pm I drove to Simi Valley loaded up the car with Metcalf's and drove to College of Canyons to watch Breanne play. Then  after a sad lost we got in the car and headed to Vegas in which I slept most of the way!! We arrived at 11:30pm at Buffalo Bills were Breanne and I talked about staying up late,but passed out once we hit the beds. 
   The next morning we woke up at 6:30 am to leave for Utah, once in St.George the Metcalfs wanted to stop and get their favorite custard at Nelson's. As we attempted to get there we hit closed roads for a  walk-a-thon of some sort delaying us for 30 mins in trying to get to Nelsons. After finally getting our custard we were back on the road and arrived at Megan's were Breanne surprised her first then me. She was kinda surprised I think she secretly knew we would come. I then went and spent time with my mom and favorite aunt Mindy getting to shop and get a pedicure!! Later that night  we all went to support  Megan's team as they beat IPIU. Saturday night I went to a dance with Megan and Breanne which brought back old memories, and ended the night with a sleepover with the two girls. The next day spent time with my family and then I was back on the road at 3:00 pm!! Overall a GREAT  WEEKEND!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't BELIEVE you came to SUU and didn't TELL ME!!! I almost went to this game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry it was a very quick trip!! I'll let you know next time promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for coming!!!! and i thought youd come- but when my parents showed up alone i got way sad... then you popped up in my backyard! :)

    p.s. i want these pics! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete