Monday, October 18, 2010

Biking and Yogurt



Awesome picture, thanks to Syd!

TUTTI FRUTTI

SYDtheSHIZ
While living in Northridge I have become addicted to frozen yogurt. There are so many frozen yogurt available now a days compared to ice cream places. Some of my favorites are Tutti Frutti
( thanks to Monica), Snolly ( because 10% CSUN discount) and Pinkberry (1/2 off happy hours). After writing my research paper all weekend, Sydney came over and helped peer review. I was finally done and sick of my house so we jumped on the bikes (Katy let me borrow her's hence why the sit is low,and why I look huge) and rode to Tutti Frutti. After that we watched Love Happens ( which was so cute, Loved it !! ) waiting to go to FHE where we played dodge ball. It was fun at first, but after the boys throwing 90mph I was done playing. Later that night Syd and I ran around the block because I felt fat just sitting while everyone played. It was a great night since its MIDTERM WEEK! AH, When will I be done with school, its taking FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment