Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Missionary work

Elder Bradbury, Emily, Chris, Elder Hessing
(Chris was baptized 3 weeks ago)

Bishop Marlow and Emily


Me and Elder Bradbury

I have been helping the missionaries teach about four lessons a week and it has been AMAZING. We just recently finished the sixth lesson with a girl named Emily who's from China attending CSUN ( she still learning how to speak proper English). Emily was baptized on Sunday the 19th  and I am so proud of her she a neat person and her spirit is just overflowing with joy. Emily is so sweet and would say " I really like this, I want to share my feelings" and then she begin reading the scripture. I'm so thankful for her and all that she has taught me about sharing my feelings about this gospel. This baptism was great and then Monday wasn't because it was  Elder Bradbury's last day, he has been in the ward for 10.5 months and was one of the missionaries that got me involved with teaching lessons.I am grateful for him and wish him the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment