Thursday, October 28, 2010

SEWING 150

Front

Back
I am taking FCS 150 which is pretty much sewing for beginners, this class has been so much fun and a lot of work. We sew little sample stitches every week and then we have to find a picture with that stitch and then write a definition of when you would use that stitch. We have about 6 a week so it gets pretty intense trying to do all the samples during the lab. This class was very expensive because we had to buy a whole bunch of sewing supplies and patterns costing me about $200 and some things we haven't even used yet. uh, So now I have my own sewing kit. Anyways the last couple of weeks we have been working on our midterm project which is a skirt!! I was so excited until I found out we are only allowed to make sizes 8 or 10 which I am clearly neither! (my professor is very weird) This made me sad, here I was creating the skirt with this ADORABLE fabric and its not going to fit.  I was really worried I wasn't going to get a good grade because she grades hard. However, the next class period I got my skirt back with a A- posted on it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment