Monday, October 25, 2010

Regional FHE

Me digging out the insides

Our vampire pumpkin before carving

\
Bro Ward in the tic tac toe game

Kilowatts eating our pumpkins guts

The contester,  the one with the big ears won, not us :(

With Regional FHE being right in the middle of midterms I turned it over my ideas to Shayne to execute which he and Jami did awesome!! It was so cute tonight!! They had it set up like a small school carnival with a ring toss, tic tac toe bean toss, hula hoop toss, knock down cups, decorate a cupcake, and a carving pumpkin contest!! It was such a fun night, so many people showed up early to help and then stayed late to clean up! I love when people give their time!! Did I mention we had 60 people which pretty good since it wasn't advertised the best. Overall I had a blast, Halloween is so fun I can't to dress up on Friday!!

1 comment: