Friday, October 22, 2010

Midterm Celebration


Look closely to see the gopher!
Little Gopher
The Girls
Ah I love Katy!!
Syd squishing me
After having two huge test, one big research paper, and sewing a skirt I was finally DONE!!! I was so excited, so to celebrate we decided to go shopping and find the shirts for our cute Halloween costumes. As we were leaving the dorms Sydney almost tripped on a gopher hole, so I went back to look at it and the little guy was in there. This gopher was so tiny compared to the one on Winnie the Pooh. So Katy took some pictures of the little guy for me! So look closely! At the mall we  got distracted trying to find Katy's bow, and  headed straight towards the funky sunglasses. So being girls we had to take pictures of ourselves! Later that evening we had a slumber party and pulled my bed out to make one big bed with the couch, but it didn't work all the way. We had fun playing  new card games that Syd kept coming up with, it was a great night with the Posse!!
Don't even ask? I still do not understand this game

1 comment: