Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23rd Letter

HOLA HOLA!!!
Como estan familia? I hope everyone is enjoying a nice cold winter because I am dying here in  with this heat!! Can I just say that I am SO SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR WIND!!!!! Yes wind and shade!! Ah I think I would melt if I didn't have either of those!! My sector is going well me and my comp are pushing out lessons like no other we had 28 lessons again!! And 9 of our less actives showed up for church!! how awesome is that!! This area has been good , we are struggling to find investigators cause everyone is on vacation!! how lame is that ! who goes to the beach when its 34 C..  Anyways  We have meet a lot of new people that are less active and as we begin to talk with them they just pour out all their problems. Its amazing how many people trust us enough after 5 minutes to just share everything.  I know its the power of the Holy Ghost that we bring to their home is why they share everything with us. We have a mother and daughter that are suppose to get baptized this Saturday.. hopefully it will go through they didn't come yesterday..  We had a good FHE the other night with a less active and her niece who is our investigator. We talked about how important we are and then played Jenga and ate brownies. They loved jenga they thought it was soo cool. I never know how for grant I take the little things that we have in  states such as board games.. We had a great time  though and they are ready for another FHE. The youth here are struggling so bad and I have no more ideas on how to get them excited for church activities. Do you have any ideas? or FHE that we can do.
 My comp and I are doing great we are bonding well and she told me that my Spanish is growing and that she likes my English but only mine. hahaha I hope you all are great and took the challenge to read the BOM!!! Go to the ward activities. be involved with ward and the work of the lord and he will bless you all more each day!!!

p.s.
Did i mention I meet two girls last week that look just like Alexa and Michaela!! I just wanted to  give them a big hug and start chatting in English.. hahaha.  You´ll never guess what I ate last Monday!!! Sushi!! shrimp!! yep that's right hna Burnett eats sushi now!! yeah I didn't like that much.. sorry mom...

Christmas morning

Me with a mural in Central

Thiare and Rosie from Copayapu

The Bishop's family

Masso Castillo Familia from Copayapu

No comments:

Post a Comment