Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26th Letter

Hola!!
Yay for SKYPE!!! I love technology!! Thanks so much for getting together and talking with me !! I had a great time getting to see all your beautiful faces!!  I enjoyed hearing how everyone is doing and practicing my Spanish with you. hahah um.. So yeah nothing new to really share cause we talked yesterday!! which was awesome..  Oh i forgot to mention that Chileans love mayonnaise the put it on everything and I'm turning Chilean cause i put it on my rice and salad just like them. its pretty funny. there mayo has a different flavor though its not normal.. um oh and we visit this one less active grandma Briecida and my comp has bad  allergies right now and the old lady said i have an answer. she went and grabbed rubbing alcohol and then splashed it on her face.. it was so funny... then my comp did it and said l oh ah it burns!!! haha I was laughing sooooo hard..  sorry this is random!!!
 Were visiting a few of investigators tonight with our DL so we get them committed to baptisms!!!  I want you all to make the new years goal with me of completing the Book of Mormon !! read it (Roland) not just listen and I know that as we  read a verse or page or a chapter a day the Lord will bless and help us through all our difficulties!! Thank you for your prayers and your support I love you all and cant wait to see your great faces again!!! Hopefully my Spanish will be better and  I{ll be skinner!!
Love you,
Hermana Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment