Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12th Letter








Hola,

So this week was so so it was long and very hot.. The highlight of this week was our mission president came and we had a Copiapo  conference. So I was able to speak with the Elders that took over Vallenar and they told me my Alex investigator was baptized in Oct. and that he received the Aaronic priesthood and that he  will be going to the temple this month !! how cool!!! and that another invest. of ours is getting baptized this week!! ah I love hearing the fruit of our work being baptized. We had nice talks given about the wise men and it was so great to hear all the faith and hard work that they did to visit Christ. I challenge you all to truly read the 12 verse about them again and pull out all the great details. Pres. Bruce talked about obedience and how this 2012 is going to be amazing in Antofagasta.  We had a small Christmas program with everyone. I gave away syrup and a toy and Elder Koons was so stoked to receive  it. I got Jenga and a neat journal from president. so I'm super excited for that...  we decorated some sugar cookies and I had pizza for the first time here and it was alright.. it really made me miss  the states pizza.. I'm doing alright my Spanish is worse and we have no investigators so this is hard but we have been visiting a lot of great less actives. we just need to get them to attend church. Sorry this week letter is lame and small.

I love you all and can´t wait to see your beautiful faces Christmas day..
next week I´ll have details

love hna Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment