Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19th Letter

Hola mama!!!

Ah only SEVEN  more days till I get to see your beautiful faces!! I'm supppppperrr excited..  I will be on the computer here at 8pm.. So 4 pm Utah time..  don't forget!! okay. Its going really slow here in Copayapu. We don´t have any investigators yet but we are visiting tons of less actives. We had a person that we contacted on the street show up for church today named Emilo. This was pretty cool. We taught him a lesson after church with 2 RM and one futuro it was intense.  he seems pretty interested but he doesn't live in our area so we have to give him to the elders. So last week I spoke in church and I'm pretty sure it was horrible cause  i  only had a hour to prepare, anyways i was thinking it will be along time till i speak again right. oh now our awesome first counselor called and asked if we could sing two songs in church a duet. so us being missionaries said yes. We practiced God be with you till we meet^ which pretty good. however the other song silent night in Spanish is super hard!! yeah we could not get it. Luckily our prayers were answered and we only had to sing God be with you till we meet. I'm so thankful cause noche de luz es no bueno.  Um we have a ward party this Friday which will be fun!! and then we are going to be caroling in the´plaza this weekend.  We were able to watch the  Christmas devotional which was pretty. I loved the movie of Christ´s birth.

I'm struggling a lot still to speak Spanish, but I'm learning a lot of patience.
I love you all and hope you have a wonderful Christmas, sorry if my cards are late.. better late then never and its from chile .
Con amor, Hermana Burnett

enjoy the picture of hna Low and Quitny being Mary and Joseph!!




No comments:

Post a Comment