Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 27th Letter

Hola Familia,
My last letter from the MTC!!! how exciting!! Your child is headed to Chile, Monday morning bright and early. All I can say about this week is that I have been so so stress yep what a surprise. I have had the worse anxiety about getting ready to leave the MTC . I am feeling a little bit better but it is still in my mind and I am still a little nervous. However with a lot of prayer and faith I know that I will be fine and luckily I am with all my Hermanas so that is nice. Um not to much exciting happened this week. We only had one mock lesson which was really sad cause I prepared really hard for my lessons and then we didn't have any. Um I went to visit the outside world to an opathmalgoist so that was cool . I got to see cars and people in regular clothes, Hermana Butler and I were in shock the whole time it was pretty funny. The doctor said my eye is perfectly fine so that made me feel better. Um thanks so much for my shoes and the bread all the girls loved it. I wasn't able to write yesterday cause we had infield orientation; which is were they prepare us a little more for the outside world and show us how our first time in the field is going to be. Um so yeah I did three full days of total Spanish speaking or making noise and hand gestures to try to create the word and it was good. I feel more confident because I realize I know all the main words to create sentences and such. I memorized the first vision so that was hard but is so nice to know . Hermana Mapa helped me, she is amazing I am so so grateful for her always helping me and her personality and love that she gives me. We hosted again on Wed which was nice not too many girls came but It was nice to be outside and talk with the sisters in other districts. On Martes I was able to play vball with our second new district , it was legit. I was hitting hecka hard and digging all over it was the best game ever. We tried it again miercoles but that wasn't as successful. However i am super glad to have had that one game. We didn't have any general authority speak however we had tons of great devotionals which the last one was on success and how it come from ourselves. What ever we put into life is what life will give us. It is up to me to concord the challenges I receive our to stop and let them effect me. I learned a lot about the kind of missionary I want to be in the field. I want to be the most optimistic and the missionary that everyone in the ward can count on. I am grateful for all that I learned here and can't wait to take it to chile with me. Don't send any more dearelders or mail to the mtc cause I will not receive everything closes at 2 here how lame huh. I sent 4 boxes to the post mart at 2250n. Uni av. Provo. So they will be calling you Mommy,to pick them up for free after 2 business days it cost 2 for each box so dont forget. Two are under Mrs. Burnett cause Butler filled them out :)

Con Amor
Hermana Burnett
p.s. Ill probably call you both while in lax cause we have more time but maybe one in slc wont know till there!! So be prepared. I'll call the home for you dad i hope that is what you wanted. I have 500 mins so if you need to switch to your cell thats fine too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment