Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 11th Letter

HOLA FAMILIA,

 So this week has been up and down and all over the place, I think one reason is because one of our districts left our zone and they were all super nice to me and made the MTC more fun. Anyways, The devotionals were good this week one was really short and was just getting to the highlights about being a good example and then ended 15 mins early everyone was surprised, no worries though the prayer made up for it it was 15 mins no lie.  Domingo was nice so many of the oldest district shared their testimonies and even a few got teary eyed. I love how the spirit here allows the Elders to show their real feelings. That evening I shared with Hermana Butler about our family and she feels now that she understands me better so that is good. Hermano Vergdugo shared with us the importance of listening to the Spirit and had us watch a clip by Bedner which was amazing. He said that we need to stop worrying about spirit  in our lessons, that if we keep the commandments and our obedient and do all the things the Lord ask of us then the spirit will always be there. I believe that to be sooooo true when I just do my part for lessons, talks or service the spirit always finds it way in to my words and everything goes well.  I asked Hermana Butler if we could only play one song on the piano and then go look for Janae cause she arrived this wed. She said okay and as we were looking for a piano they were all taken so we head outside and guess who I see right outside the doors ? Sister Mortensen!!! How crazy is that I screamed so LOUD no joke !! It was so nice to see some one that you have known forever!! I'm so glad that happen cause I have seen her since. Its all about being obedient!!
 We didn't have to move this week lucky us and hopefully not till we leave.  Um that is about all the exciting new spanish is my new language so I try to think of the word first and sometimes look dumb trying to find the word but it is what I need to do caue I am out of here in 2 weeks crazy huh!! Time is flying by soooooo fast. Probably not for you haha sorry. I 'm having fun though :)

Love you and sorry short but nothing exciting I promise and plus you each get a letter too!!

Con Amor

Hermana Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment