Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Two Temples Tuesday




 I drove to Megan's work today to help her pack up some school items. We then headed over to the Oquirrh Temple for our first time and it was beautiful. We even received a full tour of the sealing rooms and children's waiting room upstairs. I love this temple so much and can't wait to go through it again. After our session we grabbed some yummy Buffalo Bill wings and received some energy to head to Jordan River Temple for a sealing session. It was a very strong and spiritual day with a wonderful best friend. I am so grateful  for all these amazing temples that I am surrounded by here in Utah. P.s. This is  the same day Danielle sent me a Snap Chat of Michael Buble coming to Utah in which I freaked out and screamed in Megan's classroom in front of her colleagues. And then at lunch Megan surprised me with the fact she was getting me Buble tickets for my birthday. What an amazing Best Friend I have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment