Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Fiesta


All the Mexican short dad and a Catholic Father with my dad!!
  
  

For Father's Day Roland and I headed up to SLC bringing Dallen along for dinner and games with dad. Little did I know that Roland would have dad under the hood of his truck first for about a hours worth. Which was all good since Dallen and Roland were so happy fixing up his new truck. I finally got them to stop and we went inside and played pick up sticks and Parachess which is our favorite game. These games didn't last too long before we were all starving so we headed next door for a fiesta. Our neighbors are Mexican so they had a big BBQ with a mechanical bull and pinatas and real tequila(which we didn't drink) for us all. haha It was a great relaxed day with my wonderful Dad and brothers.
 Happy Father's Day Dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment