Saturday, June 1, 2013

Northridge Elders


Kim, Trent, Devyn, Drew, Chase and Me
  
After being home from the mission I met up with Drew Bradbury and shared my mission stories and also heard that he was getting married.  I then was on BYU campus two months later and ran into Chase Hessing in which was the first time since 2010 when he was still on his mission. And then ONE week later I run into Trent Scott right in front of my house the last of the great elders that reactivated me and inspired me to serve a mission. It was so crazy on how  the Lord put them each in my path. I finally took control to set up dinner which happened today at Applebee's with Hessing being my date.  I am so thankful for each of these young men and for their desire to serve because they truly blessed my life.
Thanks  Bradbury,Scott, and Hessing.

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome. i love those elders! best elders in my opinion!! :)

    ReplyDelete