Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Josh Turner











 Best Concert Ever, Josh Turner!!! Oh my I love this guy's voice so much!!! Especially in the song "I'm Your Man" and " Why don't we just dance" (which was his encore song, the one I was waiting for all night, I almost freaked when he left the stage before singing it) . I arrived there around 6:00 pm cause I knew the line to get in would be crazy and I'm glad I did because right after me everyone else showed up and it was hot. I got in, running trying to find an area to place our blankets all by myself which was not the best idea ever. However it all worked out well. It was a wonderful night spent with my baby brother Hayden and Megan. Did I mention that Danielle got us two free tickets so I paid $15 for the night! Ah I love my BFC she is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment