Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31st Letter

 MacIver and me on Vallenar bridge

Hola  Familia

 Ah so  sorry for having a bad attitude last week shame on me. The Lord gave me so many little blessings and I totally looked over them. Anyways Hermana Burnett is  back and is finally in Love with Playa Brava.  This week was great we found many new less actives to visit. One is the Castillo familia  with two young girls that we visit Saturday night and told them how many blessings are waiting for them to attend church. And yesterday they walked in during  open hymn it was awesome!! ah one visit to them and here they all were!! There were so many people at church today  because we had another baby blessing  so I was searching to see if our less actives came or investigators and I spotted  Javeria!! yeah and another familiy wahoo that's three and with the Castillo that's 6. And then Hna. MacIver saw this one Hermano that we visit  the first week here and he finally came!! that makes SEVEN LESS ACTIVES!!! yeah ! It was so awesome. I love Hna. Gallaghers letters she is so amazing and is so right about every little thing.
  Sunday for us missionaries is truly the Judgement day to see if our lessons have the spirit and if we are teaching to our people´s needs and not just lessons. And this week showed. Our investigators we have are kinda iffy about things two are young and need permission and the parents don´t like us so that hard. However the Lord answers our prayer and gave us a great barrio that constantly has referrals. And one of the referrals we have been trying to contact for the whole week showed up to church!! So now he knows us and is ready for us to visit him this week. Another is a members husband, he is reading the El Libro de Mormon and showed up to church today for all three hours. She had teary eyes all day cause she was so happy.
  The Barrio is starting to open up more to us and actually giving us sincere hugs and references. We finally have a Obispo this Barrio hasn´t had one since Julio crazy huh. So this is going to help. Our Lider Misional is awesome and willing to drive our investigators to anywhere we need.
 I had my first  companion exchange this week with Hna Menghini de Argentina, it was so different but good I learned a another way to teach and how to speak Spanish all day literally. haha
 We found new investigator a sister of one of our youth and this girl actually seems interested and me and my comp our great with YW so she is our focus this month.
 I love this gospel so much and learn something new everyday. We didnt´have any baptisms here in Playa Brava which is hard but we were told that our Alex ( our fire,hot, gold) from Vallenar was baptized last week!! how awesome!! so I am counting him as our baptism this month,
 I love you all and hope that everything is going good. Keep praying, reading and especially attend church! There are so many great and grand blessings that come from attending church that you can´t get anywhere else. Keep working hard in school brothers!! Keep loving work mom, dad and Roland!! Feel better mom and Hayden sorry you're sick.
Love you each and wish you a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  Take tons of pictures and send them!! Mom ask Roland I left the charger there with you.

p.s. Can you send me the ward family address please, oh and  can you add sterling silver studs for me birthday and a light cardigan. This is all I want for Christmas and my birthday you can combine the two.
I think about you all and  pray for you all everyday!!

Con Armor
Hermana Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment