Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11th Letter

My zone in Vallenar
HOLA FAMILIA,

 So....  this Wed. was the BEST EVER!! We had set 5 apps for this day and we had ALL of them plus one!!! SIX APPOINTMENTS!! wahoo!!! They were all great with our investigators and less actives ! So cool.  And for once the mom feed us scrambled eggs and meat so yummy ! My first scrambled eggs that I have received from someone. Hna Sylvia is less active invited us into her kitchen and showed us how to make lemon pie and apple pie so awesome then she wanted us to eat both of the pies at that moment. she is so cute.  Everyone was feeding us in all our citas I drank so much but was able to hold it all in till we arrived home that night at 10 pm unlike Janae did in her meeting. hahaha  Thurs we went to visit hna Ilda who is our cute abuela here in Chile before we left she gave us each a bag full of snacks! ah she is adorable . We had another great lesson with Louis and she is keeping all her commitments we leave her and is so excited to attend church tomorrow with us all :) Friday we moved  our study room around to prepare for more sisters to come and cleaned everywhere!! I am  so  excited for more sisters to come to our area!! Later that evening we headed to a less actives to help set up a birthday party and then went to Louisa with our Elders and wow they are awesome!! The spirit was so strong I am so grateful for the Priesthood that we have !! We did tons of service Saturday and then a lot of knocking on doors cause our appointments fell through. no fun! however we found so many new less actives. later that night as we were walking home we received a phone call from the assistants ..... They told us we are being transferred to Iquique which is all the way north . a 16 hour bus drive!! and that elders were taking our place here. I felt so sick !! We have amazing invest. so close to baptism and we are now leaving Sunday night at12:00 am. I could not sleep at all I just sat and ate!! I had no idea that this was coming for us both to leave. Ah anyways these things happen for a reason I know that Pres. Bruce needs us in Iquique the positive is there is a beach there, I'm with Hna MacIver still and I get to be in the same zone as Hna MAPA!!
 I got motion sickness  the last 6hours which was no fun and then the elders weren´t done cleaning so we couldn't unpack till today and oh my they were not cleaning at all!! the house was not just dirty but DISGUSTING! NO LIE!! I have no idea how they used the shower or fridge or anything in that house. So we spent all morning cleaning everything and we still aren´t finish. ah I will send pic next week I forget my cord. Oh yeah they didn't do their paper work so we have no idea who to teach... crazy elders.. ah!! It nice and big though our room is huge which is BAKAN.. we only have one bathroom and one mirror which is going to be hard we were kind of spoiled in vallenar.. anyways..
Love you all and love your letters.
love you much
Hermana Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment