Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 29 Letter

Hola Familia,
Como le va? So last Friday night me and Hermana Butler were called to the front desk and they told us we had to move again. yep that's right number two!!! So we loaded up that night and moved to the fourth of our building and the next day sat and unpacked for an hour. ah no fun. This week has been pretty great I loved our devotional one about pioneers and how we are all pioneers with our missions and other one was about the holy ghost. I realize i don't ever give thanks to Heavenly Father so I have been doing that lately. another devotional we had was about us magnifying who we are and becoming the best missionary ever. Stephen Allen director here in the MTC gave it. It was so neat he had tons of video clips and pictures he used during his talk. Very nice.
I ran into Elder Holmes the first day he got here and Elder Burke its been so fun running into Elder Burke all over. Um we went to the temple today for the first time, It was so pretty and relaxing and so nice to see our zone of elders all dressed in white. Sister Jolley our counselors wife let me give her money for some abreva that she snuck in for me so nice. It has helped but i still have a cold sore. I meet the cutest french Canadian redhead the other . I love it here I meet some many different people from all over the world. The elders I play volleyball with our leaving Monday, I am super sad I hope someone else will want to play with me. We got a new district in our zone so this will be fun to meet some new people. Did I mention our first day here we didn't know where to sit so we sat with elders from Russia. Come to find out everyone sits with there district at a certain table and act weird when you aren't in their district and you sit by them. So after two days of getting weird looks we now sit with our district and zone. I have had some hard days and its weird how it will come out of no where that's when I have to tell myself to have a good day from here on. My companion and i have had a few good mock lessons lately so were slowly getting better. It has finally hit me that i am with someone all day 24/7. yeah not so bueno all the time.
So this morning we got back to our house and find a note saying we have to move again. Yep that's right we get to move Tuesday the 4th. No reason, ah yeah I'm so annoyed don't they know how hard it is to move and unpack all our stuff and hang pictures. luckily it is the same building back down to the second floor. Two elders in our district have been sick and then Hermana Low and Mapa got sick and Butler got the sneezes luckily not me.
Um yes there should be a 2 dollar charge I used my card the other day. Can you mail me Lisa and Grandpa Berry address. Can you use my phone to contact Helen Tisserand and get her address. That is so exciting about Whitney tell her congrats. And yes that is were JaNae is going. Can you make sure that through dearelder that you do the print off not the email one so i get them daily. I'm glad Roland like my letter and no I have heard from them. Dad did you get my letters and the health paper filled out okay? Mom can you find me some cute shirts that are round necked and have a sleeve on them they don't like the tshirts from down east they say the shoulder isn't covered enough. And will you just read order the shoes in 11.5 m and I'll stretch them. I'm sorry you are sick take your vitamins daily and exercise. ..
Yo Amo ustedes, agradedcias por la cerro.
Hermana Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment