Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tennis Club

Sarah C., Me, Katy,and Sarah R.



Sydney,Me, Katy, and Sarah R.
Saturday Sydney invited me and few other girls to go play tennis. I was so excited I have been trying to play tennis for the last few years because I love the tennis skirts and polo tops they wear and so does Katy, so we were totally up for playing even at 4:00 pm in the sun. Also tennis is an easy sport, right? Not even I was struggling so hard to hit the ball continuously over the net with Katy and Sarah C.  both on the other side. Finally after an hour Syd and Sarah R .decided to switch with us since they both are experienced players. I was able to play with Sarah R.  This was exciting to play with a someone who was good. I have to say I was doing pretty well which made it fun. So we are now starting a tennis club for every Wednesday I'm so excited to learn new techniques and to get better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment