Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Last Day of Camp


So on the last day of camp which was the first day of September I decided I'm going to wear my I heart Valley Trails Camp shirt (that I got for being super staff)! I was so excited to go to the beach, so I arrive to camp and my head just keeps itching so bad. So I take role and decided to run to the restroom before we leave. I'm looking in the mirror and I'm checking my hair because one of my campers return recently after having head lice.. And what do I see in my hair, a BUG!! So I ran to my director and told her to check my hair now I think I have lice .... and the answer was "oh yes you have a lot"!!! Ah , so I was sent home and got to pay $85 dollars twice to get my head treated ah!! So I had a sad last day of camp, but overall camp was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment