Friday, November 22, 2013

Surprise Birthday Party




Today just before recess my student Paige asked if her and a few other kids could stay in during recess. I figured it would be to plan something for my birthday next week so I told her  five people could. I took the rest of class out to recess and tried to stay out of the room. I went to go get the rest of the kids and as I returned, kids were hiding inside I saw my kids scrambling and making noise of she is coming. I stopped and Mr. Reynolds came out and  mentioned "I know that the surprise is ruined but could you give us 10 more minutes they really want to do this for you". So I headed to the library for 10 minutes and when I return the lights were off in my room (which it isn't that dark). I stumble to open my door and turn the lights on and the kids jump out from behind the bookshelf and yell " Happy birthday". It was so cute they had streamers all over and balloons. They each came up to me and gave me a rose saying your the best teacher ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment