Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MICHAEL BUBLE








Back in June Danielle sent  me a snapchat of Michael Buble coming to Utah. I started to freak out and yell because I love this guy soooo much. Well Megan got upset because she wanted to surprise me for my birthday and give me tickets. Which I told her she still could. So my cute BFF Megan who is on her mission right now sent me tickets to see Michael Buble. Danielle and I headed up to Energy Solutions at 6:30pm . We bought some MB gear of course,  Danny got me a cute hoodie and poster for my birthday! This concert was amazing in every way. He started off with singing Fever and fire shot up from the stage, he then slid down a ramp. He would sing and twirl his microphone around. He sang Happy Birthday to me( okay an 83 year old) but it should have been for me. He sang "all you need is love" and shoot confetti hearts that filled the arena.  He sang "lucky" while moving to his other stage which was right in front of us.  He left the stage and then came on for his encore wearing a black sparkle jacket in which he sang " cried me a river" where his stage lifted him up like a pyramid. At the very end he took off his microphone and begin to sing out with his voice only , which was so attractive. Ah this CONCERT WAS AMAZING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment