Friday, November 22, 2013

26th Purple and Gold



THIS WEEK HAS BEEN THE BEST BIRTHDAY WEEK EVER!!  And it is not even my birthday yet!!
Today I got home and my roommate Ruth Anne had blown up balloons and bought decorations for my party. I then head  down starts to decorate the rest with my BFC  Danielle.  We cut out purple and Black streamers to decorate everything. Later  Natalie , Katie and Baby Wade came over to finish helping  and even a pizza which was very much needed. It looked soooo cute!!! This was the best party ever. Everything was gold, purple and black. I had a sparkle black shirt and my purple pants and my sexy dance shoes!. There was dancing which was awesome. Matt Nelson came and three adorable guys (Dave Williams, Andrew and John Doxey)from my ward.









No comments:

Post a Comment