Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29th Letter

Hey Fam and Friends!!!

Are you all excited for HALLOWEEN!!! boooooo!!! hahahahah ( my witch laugh) I hope you all are because I dont get to celebrate it again ;( so enjoy it and take lots of pictures!!!  
Anyways so i completed my first week here in Arica with cute Hermana Cram... She is so great and Tiny!!! literally she is smaller then Hna Gonzalez which I have no idea how!!! She is 4´11´ and wears size 2 shoe and I'm of course totally opposite at 5´10 is and size 12 shoe hahaha.. But her heart is huge and she has the greatest laugh ever i am surely enjoying every minute with her.. Hna Chen is also here my good friend from Guatemala her companion hna Santos from Honduras.. Its so great here we have a wonderful ward and bishopric and a great zone... 
We found out the other day that Pasual our investigator with a baptism date for Nov 3 is here now and will be leaving Thursday but he really wants to get baptized before he leaves... so we hurry and start throwing together talks and making the program and looking for clothes for the baptism for the next day.. Pascual Ortiz was baptized Saturday at 7;00pm by his son Fabio who is a recent convert (aug) and at his baptism were 2 recent convert families there to give support. It  was one of the most spiritual baptism i have seen through out my mission.. He was so excited to be baptized and was almost running to the baptism font.  Its moments like this that remind me why I am here and why I have chosen to give only a little bit of my time to help some one else's family become united forever... The wife and her two boys where baptized in August and last week the daughter and Saturday the dad.. now they are only missing one kid.. how neat right!!! Now we are preparing them to go to the temple next year!!!! ah how great 
is this family.. Last night we also found another family that said they want to go to church and to become more closer with God.
And the other day I did contact with Hna Chen and we found a family of 5 and she said they showed up to church yesterday and that the dad is excited to have another lesson that he mentioned  ´ no, not that day cause i wont be here how about Thursday´. ah how beautiful right!!! This work is amazing and i am so grateful to be here as an instrument in the Lords hand.. I am learning so many wonderful things from these people more then I thought I would. I challenge you all to keep reading the Book of Mormon to finish before December 18. hahah but truly and listen to the holy ghost because the Lord is waiting to use you as an instrument in his work..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 

AH I COMPLETED 16 MONTHS TODAY IN THE MISSION!!!!! CRAZY!!

Love you all
Hermana Burnett

fotos
me, Fabio,Pascual,hna Cram, Miguel and Alejandra ( the family)
Hnas Santos, Cram , me and Chen at a zone lunch

 fiesta!!!! after lunch!!!
campbells in chile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment