Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st Letter

AH THIS WEEK I COMPLETED 15 MONTHS in the MISSION!!! Ah CRAZY!!!
 AND now Jake is going to be leaving in January!! Wow this Glade Berry family is shipping missionaries out left and right!! Hahaha congrats Jake!!!!! 

 Wow this week was a crazy rollercoaster of feeling in which all went downhill on Saturday,, Our investigator called at 11 and said I’m sick I can´t get baptized today in which is the same excuse she used last week.. Oh my and then all our other investigators didn’t want to go to church or couldn’t... so Sunday at 3:30 am we start calling everyone in the world to wake them up and to tell them we will be passing by to pick them up and I was getting rejected over and over… ah so sad… however the positive of this week is we had 12 less active and converts. And we had 82 people in church which has been the highest in many months… we had some very good spiritual lessons and booked ysa girls to do divisions with us this week.. I’m super excited for that!! And plus general conference!!!! Yay!! 8 hours of spiritual uplift and bonus hour of women conference yay!!!!  With my two companions mentioned that on the schedule it says companion prayer in the morning and night before personal... crazy ive never noticed or have done them and now has we do them together we have the spirit stronger and are more united!!! I’m so thankful for PRAYERS!!!

Love you all and sorry for last week’s letter Gmail is being weird!!!
Love Hermana Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment