Monday, November 5, 2012

November 5th Letter

So this week I meet up with all the missionaries that are leaving this cambio all 27!!! there were so many of us and 9 sisters crazy huh!! We had a really great week here in Costanera .. We were able to find new investigators through less active members and converts. It was a beautiful Sunday yesterday with 113 people in church!!! and we started at 9:30 am ah so early!!! I have been able to feel the spirit so strong in each house here, I love it. It helps me to testify stronger which helps people progress a lot more faster in the this gospel. We found some great news this week so it well be great to watch them grow. One of our cute Less active member a  young mother of 2 stood up and bore her testimony for the first time in 13 years . She was glowing with the light of Christ and is moving much closer to the Lord. Watching her grow and change testifies to me on why i am here and why the Lord needs so many more missionaries.. And members doing visiting teaching.
 Arica is great we live right on the beach and get to run in the sand every day.. The city is really relaxed and the people are pretty nice. A lot of the houses here are closed in which is hard to contact. I'm loving every day with my cute little companion. She is so great and happy every day which keeps me going because my body is dying a little. 

Love you all !! sorry this is short but sweet

Hermana Burnett


fotos
1.my cute MTC SISTER!!! after 16 months
Me, Butler, Mapa and Low
2. Baptism of Catalinna Zavaleta Oct. 20 2012
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment